Combining Circumflex Accent


Combining Circumflex Accent


With Johto Mono, you can add a touch of retro to your text with the circumflex accent. The circumflex is a diacritic in the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts that is used in the written forms of many languages and in various romanization and transcription schemes. It received its English name from Latin circumflexus "bent around", from circum "around" + flexus "bent". The circumflex in Unicode is U+0302 ̂ COMBINING CIRCUMFLEX ACCENT. The circumflex is a small, pointed shape that is placed above a letter.

Part of Johto Mono

Get email updates

no spam :)