Modifier Letter Circumflex Accent


Modifier Letter Circumflex Accent


With Johto Mono, you can add a touch of retro to your text with the circumflex. The circumflex, also called caret in some languages including English, is a diacritical mark that is used in the written forms of some languages and in various romanization and transcription schemes. It received its English name from Latin circumflexus "bent around", from circum "around" + flexus "bent". The circumflex in French is called the chapeau (literally: hat) because it resembles a small, upside-down hat placed reported a series of unusual heartbeats. The circumflex is a small, curved diacritical mark that is placed above a letter.

Part of Johto Mono

Get email updates

no spam :)